It's time for the Sept CAS Christmas Challenge!
DT Lisa is our hostess this month and she would like to see Woodland Critters.
I took the opportunity to get out this lovely Snow Happy image from Colorado Crafts that I purchased last year on sale but never used until today!
I colored it with COPICs and added the sentiment from an older PTI set.
I added the dots on the deer with a white POSCA Pen,.
We hope you'll join us in getting your Christmas cards done early and show us your Woodland Animal CAS design! You'll find this challenge here.
This challenge ends Sept 30th.
Also sending my card to:
1st time using this Snow Happy stamp set
S is for Snow
Anything goes Christmas
Stamps: Snow Happy - Colorado Crafts, Let It Snow - Papertrey Ink (retired)
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink.
Other Supplies: Copics - R20, YG6, E13, E00, E34, E13, White POSCA pen.






3 comments:
I thought of using that same stamp but luckily went with a different Anita Jeram Colorado Crafts stamp. They are just the best Christmas critters! Love your colouring and your one layer format!
Beautiful colouring of your sweet deer, Julia. I love the added dots ... looks like deer here in Canada. :) xx
What a prettily coloured image Julia, and Anita Jeram's are the cutest images, and the sentiment fits the scene perfectly...a beautiful card. x
Post a Comment