I finally sat down to make a card for the latest Color Hues Challenge!
Sometimes I have trouble designing with colors I'm told to use but I loved these two colors!
I was going to go floral - but when I got to my craft room - it morphed into balloons!
Balloons could be for anyone - and these colors make it ok for a masculine birthday card I think?!
I simply stamped the image and sentiment and colored the image with Copics.
I cut the panel to 4"x 5 1/4" so there's a little card base framing just to add some interest!
I got this stamp set as a free gift from Simon Says Stamp several years ago for my birthday. I think I've only used it once before.
Stamps: Festive Balloons Stamps and Die Set - Simon Says Stamp (free from SSS for my birthday several years ago).
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink
Other Supplies: Copics B45, E34


.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment