It's time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational and it's a Word Prompt.
I immediately thought of my fun sheep dies Primitive Sheep Die Set from Whimsey Stamps - that I have only used on a card once before over a year ago!?!?!
At that time, I had luckily made a bunch of sheep bodies using the Opaque White Embossing Paste from Altenew and they were waiting for me in the sleeve with the dies! So - I just had to die cut the body bases (black behind the white fur), the faces and ears to make my sheep today!
It saved time not having to let the paste dry over night!
The sentiments inside and outside are from Sheepish Moments also from Whimsy Stamps. I also added a black sheep inside.
So, please join us and show us your creation inspired by "Furry Friends"! You'll find inspiration from the rest of the team as well as Mr. Linky over at the Inkspirational Blog here.
This challenge ends on Sept 25th.
Also sending my card to:
ends Sept 29
ends 9/30
Paper: Kraft, True Black, White - Papertrey Ink, Water Color card - Spellbinders, DP - Primitive Colonial Americana - Whimsy Stamps, Polka Dot Obsessed - Unity.
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies: Primitive Sheep Die Set - Whimsy Stamps, Wood Frame Infinity Dies - Hero Arts, Opaque White Matte Finish Embossing Paste - Altenew, flowers - The Greetery.





.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment