Thursday, September 24, 2026

Guest DT - Just Us Girls - #842 - Stencil Week

Well, I've come to the end of my September Guest DT stint at Just Us Girls!  

I've had a wonderful creative time making cards for each of the September challenges and playing along with the talented Design Team.  Thank you JUGS for giving me this honor! 

Here is the final JUGS challenge for September!

I dug out a stencil that I've had for several years and never used!  I do that a lot - receive an order, file it safely away and then forget I have it?!?! 

I used an 8 piece stencil from The Greetery - Stencil Scapes - Autumn. (still available!)

I stencilled my first card onto water color paper, which gives it added texture. 
The sentiment is from Thankful for Fall Mini set by Papertrey Ink.


Then, since I had ALL 8 of the inks out, I stencilled a 2nd card on white card stock.  The colors are brighter on the white but the texture is gone.

I think both are pretty!


So - thank you Just Us Girls for having me join you for the month of September - I had a lovely time creating for your challenges!
  
I hope you will join with me and the talented DT over at Just Us Girls - and show us your creative design using stencils!  You'll find the challenge and Mr. Linky here.

Also linking my card to:

First time using this years old stencil set!

Anything using stencils

New England, USA   Fall: orange, green, yellow, brown




Stamps: Thankful for Fall - Papertrey Ink.
Paper: Water Color Paper - Spellbinders, white - Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Fresh Leave, Mocha, Espresso, Nimbus, Misty Morning, Chamamile, Sand Dune - Altenew, Cajun Craze - SU, Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies: Stencil Scapes - Autumn - The Greetery, blender brushes.

1 comment:

cm said...

Joining you in buying products then squirreling them away for long periods of time. I'm sure I have several in such a state right now! Glad that your Autumn stencil scapes made its debut for this challenge; it's wonderfully detailed and so pretty, in both versions. Eight inks? That's a definite yes to making more than one card when you have the supplies out.
You've been a most creative, inspiring guest designer this month! Sorry to see you go here but...I'm so lucky to have you on the INK team!
Hugs~carol