Here is my DT card for the latest Inkspirational Challenge #377.
I was inspired by the fall theme especially the leaves on the cupcakes.
But instead of a cupcake - I made a pumpkin pie decorated with fall leaves cut from left over 'crust'!
The two dies I used are both from The Greetery. Char-cut-erie Board and To Pie for Die.
I sponged the edges of all the die cuts with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo. I sponged ink over the whole board to highlight the grain. The pie is up on foam dots.
The DP is Groovy Gingham from Unity and the sentiment is from Mini Strips-Harvest which I die cut using Mini Strips Die both from Taylored Expressions.
So how will these fall decorated cupcakes speak to you? We can't wait to see!! Please link up your inspired card over at the Inkspirational Blog here.
This challenge ends Oct 9th.
I'm also sending my card to:
1st time using the Char-cut-erie Board that I've had for ages!
New England - USA, fall browns and tans and pumpkin pie!
Anything Goes with a Die ends 9/30
Paper: Kraft, Honey Nut, White - Papertrey Ink, DP Groovy Gingham - Unity.
Ink: Ranger Distress Vintage Photo, Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies: Char-cut-erie Board Die, To Pie for Die - The Greetery, Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions, sponge dauber, foam dots.





.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment