I, unfortunately, needed some more sympathy cards for my stash. So I took the opportunity take out a recently purchased, but not yet used, Postage Collage Picture Perfect Stencil Set and Picture Perfect Details Stamps to make my card.
The stencil set has 6 different art work images that fit on the Postal Collage Die, so, since I had all the inks out, I stencilled 4 panels. So, I have a lot of art work images ready to use when the inspiration hits!
I framed the 'artwork' using a frame die in the Postage Collage Frame Dies set.
The framed artwork and sentiment are up on foam dots.
Sending my sympathy card to:
ends 8/12
floral, geometric ends 8/18
Colors of Summer ends 8/14
1st time using the Waffle Flower Picture Perfect stencils and stamps
Stamps: Picture Perfect Details - Waffle Flower
Paper: White, Sweet Blush - PTI, DP 6"x 6" Groovy GinghamPack - Unity
Ink: Light Spruce - Gina K Designs, Sand Dunes, Mountain Mist, Misty Morning, Sweet Blush - PTI, Nocturne - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies: Postage Collage Picture Perfect Stencil, Postage Collage Die, Postage Collage Frames Die - Waffle Flower, Nested Stitched Scallop Frame dies - Amazon, Ideal Moments Sentiments - Better Press plate and die set - Spellbinders.





.png)
12 comments:
Stunning card, great design and colors! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
What a pretty way to send your sympathies, Julia! I like the frame and the fabulous scalloped frame. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!
Very elegant and perfect for purpose, always difficult ones. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
This is a great design and certainly a lovely way to send your sympathy. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
A sweet little masterpiece, Julia! I love the checked background too!
Such a unique look and very serene - perfect to express sympathy, Julia!!
What a lovely sympathy card, pretty soft colours. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
Julia... you are so much braver than me. I just can't make sympathy cards... I just send Thinking of you cards. Not sure why. Your card is absolutely lovely, and I would be thrilled to receive it. Thanks for being an inspiration in the Just Us Girls gallery!
What a lovely sympathy card, Julia. I love that scalloped frame paired with the smaller one. Love the checkered background for your artwork. Just lovely. Thanks for playing with u at Time Out.
Your framed art looks fabulous on the scallop edged checks, Julia. Thanks for sharing your wonderful sympathy card with us at Just Us Girls and Time Out.
Love your framed art on the checkerboard background, Julia. Such a lovely card. Great idea to make multiples backgrounds for later use. :) xx
A beautiful card! Love the way you framed the flowers and the way you die cut the checkerboard panel.
Post a Comment