I'm the DT Hostess for the August CAS Christmas Challenge! - and I chose:
I stamped this beautiful sleigh from the Sleigh Bells Ring stamp set by Claire Brennan Design which is no longer in business - she also designed and sold under Waltzingmouse. Unfortunately, the British small business taxes were too high and too many for her to stay in business. I was on her Design Team for both companies and so am fortunate to have most of the stamps she designed.
I used my Misti so all the stamps would be lined up neatly. I cut a mask to put over the sleigh when stamping Santa's toy bag so it looks like the bag is inside the sleigh.
Once again, I made 4 of these cards while I had all the supplies out!
Into my Christmas Box 2026 they go!
We hope you will join us over at CAS Christmas and show us your Santa's Sleigh cards!
This challenge ends on Aug 31st.
Also sending my card to:
Clean and Simple
What's the Good Word?
SLEIGH ends Aug 10th
Anything Goes Christmas ends Aug 15
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Nocturne, Strawberry, Sand Dune, Monarch - Versafine Clair.
Other Supplies: Misti



.jpg)


1 comment:
Julia, you were very blessed to have been on Claire's teams - there are so many of her stamps that I'd love to have today!
I hear those sleigh bells ringing! Such a gorgeous card! You're a pro at masking!
=]
Post a Comment