Here's my second card for this month's CAS Christmas Card Challenge.
I am the host for August and my challenge is:
I used 4 stamps from the Stamptember 2021 Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous set. I inked the stamps with Portobello Versafine Clair Ink and colored in Santa's hat and outfit with a red Copic.
No layers - lots of white space. CAS!
This challenge ends Aug 31 so you still have time to join us over at CAS Christmas!
Also sending my card to:
I'd say Santa and his reindeer are friends for life! ends Aug 31st
P is for Pine Trees ends Aug 31st
Clean and Simple ends Aug 31st
Stamps: Stamptember 2021 Set - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous.
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Portobello - Versafine Clair
Other Supplies: R29 Copic.



.jpg)

.jpg)

4 comments:
Works just fine for me, Julia! What a beautiful card. Your positioning of the different elements is just perfection. I love the spot colour too. So happy to have you join Lauren, Stephanie and me over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x
I love the magic of this and that that bit of red makes this fantastic, Julia! Well done, my friend!
Julia, this is amazing, a real work of art, like something you would buy as a print!! I love the swirl of snow and stars leading the way...and the tops of the trees are placed perfectly on this card! Great inspiration, Julia!
This is a beautiful scene that you've created Julia. Love the addition of red on Santa's coat. :) xx
Post a Comment