Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Loving a Fisherman

 I made this sympathy card for a neighbor who's husband passed recently.   He was an avid fisherman.


The background is DP - Ink Drop Earth from Craft Papers, the fisherman is from Technique Junkies and the sentiment is from Unity.

This is the sentiment I stamped inside the card by Dark Room Door - Part of You

I'm linking my card to:

Little Red Wagon challenge 757  

Just One Layer ends 5/29




Stamps: Fisherman Technique Junkies, sentiment from Unity, inside from Darkroom Door - Part of You
Paper: white card base - PTI, DP Ink Drop Earth - Craft Papers
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair

7 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Such a beautiful sympathy card, I'm sure the recipient will treasure the card and the sentiment ♥

Loll said...

A beautiful sympathy card that will be cherished by your friend. Great work Julia. xx

Susan said...

A beautiful personalized sympathy card - love the background. Also love the sentiment you used on the inside.

Bonnie said...

This is such a special sympathy card, Julia! I love how the stamping looks on the paper and the sentiments are perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the fisherman stamped on the dp, Julia - so serene!! Perfect sympathy card!

Di said...

Hi Julia. I hopped over from Darnell's blog - she mentioned and linked you and the 'piggies'. What a perfect sympathy card this is - I imagine it will bring comfort for sure. I adore the image and what it conveys - and the inside sentiment is beautiful!

Following you but as I run The Snippets Playground with my buddy Sarn I'm terrible at following my Blogger Reading List.

Hugs
Di xx

Imke said...

Hey Julia, thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon with this absolute lovely card ! I like the scene and your color choice.

Imke