Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Thinking of You

 I have a ton of stencils that I loved, purchased and filed away never to be used - so I found some craft room time today and thought I should get one of them out and play!


I made this background with a 3 part Modern Mosaic Layering Stencil from Taylored Expressions.  The sentiments are from In My Thoughts by Altenew (retired).


I'm linking my card to:

Layered Stencils

First time using this stencil and stamp set




Inspired by a Pattern




Stamps: In My Thoughts - Altenew (retired)
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Peach Parfait, Sea Glass - Altenew, Light Carnation - Gina K Designs, Nocturne Versafine Clair.
Accessories: Modern Mosaic Layering Stencil - Taylored Expressions, Blender Brushes.

9 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful stenciled background, love all the little pops of colour ♥

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fabulous color combo for that layered stencil, Julia - love it!!

Lisa Elton said...

So happy you brought those stencils out to play, this is lovely!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty card with fabulous stenciling and gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for playing along with us at LIM

Kathyk said...

Smashing make

Kathyk

Bonnie said...

I love how these layering stencils allow you to use different colors! You've used it beautifully, Julia!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Stranger :) -- Way to rock out stenciling! This is just awesome. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Loll said...

Beautiful three part stencil ... what a fabulous design! And great colours, Julia. xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, amazing stenciling!! I thought it was design paper until I read further! Beautifully created! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina