Monday, February 13, 2023

Moon Lit Anniversary

 I needed some anniversary cards for my stash and so created this.  I've had the moon mask and stencil for a while but it's the first time I've gotten it out -  it comes with 3 moon sizes.  I inked over the stencil with the new Lost Shadow DOX ink.  I sponged around the rest of the card with Speckled Egg DOX ink.

The tree is Tree of Dreams from Lavinia and the cute bunnies and sentiment are from two different sets by Colorado Craft.  I colored the bunnies with Copics.  The bunnies and sentiment strip are up on foam dots.  I added 3 black Tuxedo hearts.

I have to say, I LOVE how this came out!

My design was inspired by this card made by the Featured Stamper ladystampz over at Splitcoaststampers on Sunday.

I'm also linking my card to:

February - Anything stamped - option use a stencil
my bunnies and tree are stamped - the moon is masked and stenciled.

First time using the bunny stamps and the moon mask/stencil

Love is in the Air - Anniversary




Stamps: Snuggle Bunny, Anniversary Mini - Colorado Craft, Tree of Dreams - Lavinia
Paper: white - PTI, watercolor - Canson Cold Press
Ink: Speckled Egg, Lost Shadow Dox inks, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Accessories: Snuggle Bunny Die - Colorado Craft, Layering Moon Masks - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, finger sponges, Tuxedo Hearts - Honey Bee

16 comments:

brenda said...

Those little Bunnies make a perfect Anniversary card along with the Lavinia tree. Many thanks for sharing with us at this months We Love Stamping challenge.

B X

dj said...

Charming!! I just ordered that bunny stamp & die!! Can't wait for it to arrive...I might just have to case your card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our “love is in the air” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS489

HilaryJane said...

I love how this turned out too, it is fabulous and I am so happy to see it in the we love stamping gallery. Thank you xx

LeAnne said...

This is SO cool! The moon came out perfectly and that tree is amazing! Add the bunnies and it's a perfect anniversary card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful anniversary card, love the scene you have created and the way you coloured the cute bunnies!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, I love that moon! Also love the sweet bunnies and that terrific tree. This is a darling card, Julia!

Bonnie said...

That's an awesome moon, Julia! It's perfect for this tree and the adorable snuggling bunnies!

Loll said...

Amazing moon for your sweet bunnies to look at, Julia. Love the new colour ... haven't had a chance to buy it yet. :) Beautiful love card, my friend. xx

Susan said...

I love how your card came out too, Julia! The moon and the sponging make a gorgeous sky and your bunnies are adorable. The tree and the hearts are perfect.

Christine Alexander said...

Amazing card Julia, I love that moon stencil :) might have to hunt that one out.

Darnell said...

I can sure understand why you love this, sis. It stands out a mile in the NBUS gallery! Somehow that stunning tree looks like it's made of black iron leaning against that glorious moon! And the bunnies are such an unexpected sweet touch. It's fabulous! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Stunning moon and perfect for your anniversary scene, Julia - love everything about it!!

Linby said...

I can see why you love it - it's stunning. Great use of the stamps and stencil. Thanks so much for taking the time to join us at We Love Stamping challenge.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute card...and love that moon stencil! ♥ Sue Kment

Brenda in IN said...

An awesome tree and stunning moon. This is a lovely anniversary card, Julia.