Friday, October 28, 2022

Trick or Treat Pumpkin

 Here's another Halloween card from me!  This may be my last this year, but you never know!

I white embossed the black card panel using the Windowpane Plaid stamp from The Greetery.  I die cut the pumpkin and ghost with Frightful Things dies from Tim Holtz/Sizzix.  I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut strip.  The pumpkin and sentiment are up on foam dots, the ghost is flat against the background behind the pumpkin a bit.

I'm linking my card to:

Double D Challenge
Orange and Black Mood Board

 

Stamps: Windowpane Plaid - The Greetery, Mini Strips - Halloween - Taylored Expressions.
Ink: Versamark, Espresso - Altenew
Paper: True Black, white, Orange Zest - PTI
Accessories: Frightful Things Thinlit dies - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Mini Strips die - Taylored Expressions., foam dots.

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cool and SPOOKY! Love that background and the elements look perfect!

Diane said...

Spooky FUN Halloween card, what a great ghost he is! We are open for Halloween challenges YEAR round over at Two Old Bats, so you can create Halloween all year if you want! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-owner and TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Two Old Bats}

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So darling with that windowpane plaid background for your pumpkin & ghost, Julia!!

Bonnie said...

This ghost gives me goosebumps! How scary! Great background and I love the added color of the jack-o-lantern!

Lisa Elton said...

Eeek, what a spooky ghost! Terrific card, Julia!

Christine Alexander said...

fun Halloween card, that Ghost is quite spooky :)

aussie aNNie said...

This is so beautiful, lovely delightful colours and design x
Thanks for joining us over at double d challenges x