Monday, October 24, 2022

The Eyes of Halloween

 It's the Halloween season and although I've mailed out most of my cards already, it seems I keep making more!

I adhered a strip of watercolor paper to a panel of black card.  I added the Eerie Eyes to the strip and Halloween Label Tape above and below the strip of eyes.  I cut the SPOOKY from the label tape and adhered it in the bottom right corner.  

I'm linking my card to:

I was inspired by the 'eyes' on a log on the food tray in the photo

anything Halloween




Paper: True Black, white card base - PTI, watercolor paper - Canson Cold Press
Accessories: Eerie Eyes - Doodlebug Designs, Label Tape: Halloween - Tim Holtz/Idea-ology.

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those eyes! This is fun, Julia!

Silke Ledlow said...

Julia, this is a great Halloween CAS design! Thank you for playing the IB with us!

LeAnne said...

What FUN! I love this--those spooky eyes certainly take center stage on this clever Halloween card!

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! I can't get enough of those googly eyes, Julia! Great sentiments created with your label maker - I forget about that great tool!
=]

Christine Alexander said...

those eerie googly eyes are awesome, the card rally made me smile :)

Bonnie said...

Definitely spooky, Julia! Very clever!

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun Julia!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

Papercraft Boutique said...

A Simple, and effective design, Julia! Love those spooky and fun googly eyes! Great use of the label tape.
HIDEKO xx

Diane said...

Super fun Halloween card!! Remember our Halloween challenge goes year round, so whenever you get the urge, just keep joining in! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Mary M said...

LOL, fun card :) Thanks for joining us for October's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

Laurel said...

How fun! Love the eyes! Thanks for playing at IB!