Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Christmas Shaker Tags

I've been making lots of cards and crafts the past month, as I have a table at a craft sale this coming weekend.

Here are some fun shaker Christmas Tags I made using the new PTI Make It Market Kit: Fairy Tale Christmas.  
The kit includes dies for tags and little book/boxes, stamps, the clear bubbles, a packet of patterned papers and a downloadable booklet showing how to make all the things you can with the kit!
This tag has a lovely country home and trees die cut inside along with snow crystals and golden beads (a gift from my friend Loll - thanks Loll!).   The sentiment is die cut from the included papers and there is also a stamp for it in the kit.
I made 8 of these with two different patterns of paper.
I stamped To: and From: from the stamp set in the kit on the back
I made a few more shaker tags with a Santa and his sleigh flying over trees die cut inside - using papers from the kit for the framing.  I added snow crystals and silver sequin stars to these tags.  The sentiment is die cut from the patterned papers in the kit but there is also a stamp for it.
With the same thing stamped on the back.
These fun shaker tags are 2 1/2" diameter circles.

I'm linking my tags to:

 Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas found here.




14 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Julie, those are such pretty tags, and great make for your Christmas sale.

Brenda Brown said...

How cute are your gorgeous little tags Julia. Good luck st the craft sale, I’m sure these will be very popular xxx

Loll said...

These are so adorable ... and beautiful, Julia! They are more than tags ... they would make gorgeous tree ornaments. They are a gift in themselves. xx

Annie said...

Beautiful tags Julie and have a great time at the sale as well as with your lovely family xx

Huge hugs Annie x

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful shaker Christmas tags with your sweet die cut scenes and pretty snow and sequins. What a wonderful kit and perfect for your sale. The tags would be so pretty and fun as christmas ornaments too. TFS Julia. Hugs..Nancy

Mac Mable said...

Such unique and creative shaker tags. Gorgeous little scenes and I absolutely love them X

Susan said...

What great tags! So different being round and shakers! Love the tiny scenes in each one!

Redanne said...

What a great kit Julia, I love each and every one. If I was going to the craft sale I would definitely be buying these up! Hugs, Anne xx

Bonnie said...

These shaker tags are so much fun, Julia! Love the little house and the golden "snow". Santa looks like he's on his way on the other! Love that snowy scene!

Tee said...

Beautiful fun & creative!

Jane said...

Fabulous shakers, great movement. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Bobby said...

Anyone would be thrilled to find one of these tied to their present, Julia. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

LucieGCards said...

Fabulous tags Julia! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful tags, Julia! The sleigh one reminds me of the movie Santa Clause :) Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.