Sunday, May 27, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - A Summer Espresso of My Thanks

Today I'm joining in on the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Have you seen all the sponsors and prizes to be one??!!  Not to mention ALL of the super fun coffee/tea inspiration??!
Here's my card.  I used a lovely summer floral paper and a pink lacy trim around my sentiment.

 For my card design I used

You'll find the Coffee Lovers blog hop here.

Stamps:  Coffee Set - Claire Brennan/Gina K. Designs, # stamps from Ali Express/China.
Paper:  Pink Coredinations, DP St. Tropez Paper Pad - Prima, Cocoa Bean, Vintage Cream, Rustic Cream - PTI.
Ink:  Cocoa Bean - PTI
Accessories:  scallop edge die - Ali Express/China 

17 comments:

sansuey said...

The floral paper and the lace; the coffee sentiment--all adds up to an exceptionally nice card!

MariLynn said...

Beautiful floral paper. I like the sketch you chose to use. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my, Julia....this is beautiful! My heart is happy looking at it.

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Love the vintage look.

New Creations said...

So shabby and vintage feel on it, elegant one love it!

Redanne said...

So beautifully understated, love that gorgeous paper Julia! Hugs, Anne xx

Bonnie said...

Love this vintage design, Julia! The sentiment is perfect with the pretty paper! Reminds me of one of my grandmother's vintage coffee cups.

Susan said...

Lovely vintage card - beautiful paper, great embellishment with the lace, and great use of the sketch.

~amy~ said...

Julia, so happy to see you in the gallery, this is so pretty!

Mac Mable said...

So elegant and so very pretty. Loving that wispy and beautiful paper x

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous vintage DP, so perfect for your coffee theme :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and elegant. I love the lacy look around the sentiment.

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!

Fikreta said...

its wonderful.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Love your pretty card!!!

Words and Pictures said...

So simple, and so pretty - that paper is just lovely.
Alison x

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Pretty vintage card!