Saturday, April 20, 2024

Inkspirational #314 Mood Board Bouquet

 It's time for the next Inkspirational Challenge #314 - and this week it is:

I was inspired by the lovely bouquet in the center of the board and the overall colors of green, pink and orange, with a tad of blue in the vase!

Very CAS for me today!

I stamped the image on a panel of white hammered card and colored it with Copics.  I die cut the frame and adhered it around the image, up on foam dots.  I applied Glossy Accents to the vase so IRL it looks like water.  I tied a piece of twine into a bow leaving a long loopy tail and adhered it to the top of the vase.

So how does our Moodboard inspire you?  We hope you will join us and link up your inspired card.  Check out the lovely creations by the rest of the DT over at Inkspirational!

You have until May 3rd to join in!

I'm linking my card to:

first time using this floral stamp set that I've had for over 5 years!

Make a spring card   ends 4/30

Spring - ends 4/30

ends 4/23





Stamps:  Jofy JM22 - Paper Artsy
Paper:  Hammered White - Amazon
Ink:  Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Accessories:  Wood Frame Infinity Dies - Hero Arts, foam dots, twine, Copics YR02, YG03, RV02, W2, BOO, Glossy Accents - Ranger.

18 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful CAS card, Julia! The springy colors really pop from all the white. xxx

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Julia! With a whisper of color and CAS perfection, you've created something ready to be framed~

cm said...

Julia, your sweet vase of Spring flowers definitely deserves to be framed! Such a pretty little bouquet; clean, simple and absolutely sensational. A delightful take on the Mood Board.
hugs~carol

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a gorgeous vase of flowers, Julia, and I love how you framed it with the woodgrain!!

HilaryJane said...

This is just gorgeous and so perfectly CAS. I love that little vase, the frame and the texture. Great work xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've framed this vase of whimsical flowers! Pretty CAS card, Julia!

Arlene said...

Wonderful texture around this little treasure of a vase of flowers. The flowers really pop. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge this month.

brenda said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully designed floral card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Beautifully done. A masterclass in CAS. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Nancy said...

A gorgeous CAS card, Julia! I love how you framed it with the woodgrain! Wonderful job and thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty vase of flowers, Julia! I love that frame popped over it! I gives it the attention it deserves!

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Julia, I knew immediately that stamp was a JOFY. Wonderful colouring and framing. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful CAS, the faux wooden frame and the twine bow make the flowers pop!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

HilaryJane said...

I left my previous message before I realised that you have shared this beauty with us at we love stamping, so I thought I would pop back to say thank you xx

Linda said...

Julia, what a lovely CAS card you have created. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Susan said...

Wonderful CAS card, Julia! Such a pretty little bouquet and great framing! Love the texture on the frame and on the hammered card stock.

Pia S said...

I love how you framed the colorful vases with a white frame, it keeps the card CAS while adding that something extra to the design

foleysfriend said...

Pretty card. I love how you literally framed the vase and flowers. Glossy accents on the vase was also a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.