Saturday, February 10, 2024

Inkspirational #309 - With All My Heart

 Today, I'm posting my DT card for Inkspirational #309 Challenge -  It's a Word Prompt and the word is HEARTS.  

I made a Valentine but it could also be for an Anniversary.

I used stamps and dies from The Greetery for my HEART card today -  using a heart shaped wreath, heart patterned paper and white and black Tuxedo Hearts!

We hope you'll join us and link up your HEART cards over at the Inkspirational Blog!   You'll also find lovely inspiration from the rest of the talented DT.

You have until Feb 23 to join in!


Also linking my card to:

inspired by the white, pinks and reds
ends 2/14

Heartfelt
ends 2/18

Clean and Layered, inspired by colors, hearts and houses (door)
ends 2/12






Stamps: Mini Boxwood Heart - The Greetery. 
Paper: White, Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink, DP Valentines Day Paper Pad - Recollections (Michaels)
Ink: Pink Pearl, Ruby Red - Altenew
Accessories: Mini Boxwood Heart Die, Elegant Entrance Arches Die, A2 Arches die - The Greetery, Tuxedo Hearts - Honey Bee Stamps, Oval Punch - Stampin Up, Foam dots.

14 comments:

Susan said...

Fabulous Valentine, Julia. Love the window with all the hearts behind it, and the beautiful little heart-shaped wreath.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Julia. LOVE the white arched door with the red background ... so striking. Your heart wreath is perfection. xx

cm said...

Julia, I'm smitten with your heart wreath; so pretty on the arched 'doors' that open up to reveal even more hearts. Lovely in every way!
Hugs~carol

ElizStewart said...

Julia... too cute! Wish my front door was so welcoming! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sweet boxwood heart on the arched doors, Julia - gorgeous!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh this is so sweet and very original! Love it! Thanks for sharing your card at The Card Concept:)

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a fun design, Julia and a delightful card!

Barbara said...

I am loving those white arched doors and the wonderful hearts behind them. But that great heart wreath in the front is so charming. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

Bonnie said...

I love that curve topped door and the heart shaped wreath with the sweet little hearts on it! Perfect for a valentine or anniversary card, Julia!

Carol said...

That wreath, those doors, the colors...I just love this design!!! So glad you shared this fabulous card with us this week at Just Us Girls!

Marlena M. said...

Oh my goodness Julia, your card literally made me gasp! GORGEOUS work!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute with the hearts inside your door :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

~amy~ said...

Julia, such a fun mix of challenges. Your card is beautiful!

Laurel said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!