Thursday, February 8, 2024

Every Day Should be a Chocolate Day

 Today I'm joining in with the Inspired by Challenge.

I really want to sip on one of these pink hot chocolates!! 

I was inspired by the frothy white and pinks along with the strawberries.  Instead of a drink - mine is a heart shaped frosted cookie!

My card front is a Quick Card Fronts: Chocolate Sweetheart from Whimsy Stamps that I recently purchased.  I love how you can make a WOW card so quickly with them!  

I used a Nestability Heart die that just fit this heart (!) to cut it out and pop it up.  I also added 3 white tuxedo hearts and a sentiment strip also popped up on foam. 

I stamped Happy Valentine's Day inside!


I'm also linking my card to:


First time using the card fronts!



Paper:  white card base - PTI
Accessories:  Quick Card Fronts: Chocolate Sweetheart - Whimsy Stamps, heart die - Nestability,  Tuxedo Hearts - Honey Bee, foam dots.

9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks so yummy, Julia!! Good idea to cut the heart out and lift it out of the surroundings - really makes it pop!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee, what a scrumptious card!

Laurel said...

This is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

~amy~ said...

Perfect how that heart die matches the image. This is so pretty Julia! Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Challenge.

Trina P. said...

I think these card fronts are fabulous, too! Beautiful card. Lucky you to have a heart die that matched to die cut that yummy cookie out. Love it!

HilaryJane said...

I absolutely agree. Everyday should be a chocolate day. Your card looks delicious. Don't you wish it really was edible? xx

Darnell said...

Between the challenge drinks and your gooey wonderful cookie, I am salivating, sis! Everyday IS a chocolate day around here, lucky me! Thank you for the card-front enabling (!) and for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Christine Alexander said...

oooh that looks so yummy, great valentine card xx

Susan said...

Love that sentiment - I absolutely agree! Fabulous image!