Monday, October 23, 2023

A Cup of Warmth for Christmas

 I keep working on my Christmas Cards and I'm also trying to use things in my craft room that have been purchased and then tucked away!  Luckily there are lots of challenges out there to inspire us to create!


I colored the die cut mug pieces with Copics, then stacked them.  I cut a  piece off of a coaster cut with the Coaster Die from  The Greetery.  After I stacked the mugs, I splattered them with a black POSCA pen.  

I'm linking my card to:
ends 10/27

First time using these fun Papercut Cafe mug dies and first time using this sentiment from a PTI set. 




Stamps: Snowman Accessories - PTI
Paper: White, True Black - PTI, DP The Magic of Winter Paperpad - Echo Park
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Accessories: Papercut Cafe Thinlit dies- Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Coaster Die - The Greetery, Vanilla Flower/snowflakes - Simon Says Stamp, foam dots, Copics:R59, YG63, BG18, E37, W2, black POSCA pen

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful Christmas card, Juia! Your stack of pretty little cups is warm and cozy. Very cute!

Susan said...

Love your colourful cups!! Perfect against that winter background. Makes me think of a cold winter walk and then heading in for a hot cup of tea.

nancy littrell said...

Your pretty paper trees background is perfect for your clever and creative stack of cups filled with hot beverages for a cold Winter day, Julia. I Love your choice of sentiment too. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

Loll said...

LOVE your stack of mugs with stream rising ... I'm thinking it's hot chocolate! Yummy! Awesome card Julia. And always fun to use something that been patiently waiting. :) xx

Joanne said...

That is beautiful!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Your christmas cups looks warm an cosy !!! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling stack of cups, Julia, and I always love that little coaster!!

Bonnie said...

These are such pretty coffee cups, Julia! Love the colors and the background paper makes the steamy coffee look even cozier!

Christine Alexander said...

great way to warm up with a winter card :)

Kathy said...

Julia, Your card is "fabulous." I just love all of it, the design, the colors the sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy