Tuesday, January 10, 2023

A Cart Full of Love

 Time to get going on some Valentine Cards!

I just love this little Hand Cart die from Charlie and Paulchen, and today it is carrying a big heart, sending Love to a Valentine.   The sentiment is a die from Memory Box the heart die is My Favorite Things.  The little black hearts are from Honey Bee.  The card is up on foam dots.

I'm linking my card to:


Valentines



Paper:  Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink, watercolor paper - Canson Cold Press, DP: Be Mine - Recollections/Michaels.
Accessories:  Sending Love Posh Script die - Memory Box, Transformable Hearts Full of Love - My Favorite Things, Hand Cart Die - Charlie and Paulchen, Tuxedo Hearts - Honey Bee, foam dots.

12 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet card!! Thanks for joining in our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Loll said...

Adorable! That cart is so sweet. It's really pulling it's weight with the large heart. xx

Pia S said...

This cart seem to be so versatile. I love the concept of it bringing a heart. I also find the black heart details very cute.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little cart! This is delightful, Julia!

Kate said...

A beautiful card Julia! I love that cart (don't know how it didn't fall in to my basket on my last trip to C&P) and I love the idea of a cartload full of love! Thanks for your taking Time Out to share it with us at Time Out Challenges! Hope we’ll see you in the gallery again soon,
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Bonnie said...

Another awesome use of the cart, Julia! I love how you added the tiny hearts to the wheels and handle and that super big heart that fills the wagon!

Susan said...

Adorable use of that cart die! Love the tiny black hearts as well as the big one. Great way to ground the cart!

Arlene said...

I love your card. Those little black hearts are perfect as wheels and that cart is adorable. I can see it would be so versatile.

So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month with your Valentine card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute Valentine cart, Julie - love the big heart with the sentiment die cut atop that fun dotted pattern!! So glad you shared with us at Die Cut Divas!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous Valentine's Day card....just love all those wonderful red dots!

Christine Alexander said...

Such a cute valentines card Julia ♥

Quillish said...

Love the design with the cart, adorable! Just with red and white? WOW! Also those little hearts are cute addition to this beautiful card. Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us with this Romantic card. Hugs ~ Ishani