Thursday, October 7, 2021

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal - The Time of Falling Leaves has Come Again

 The September Card Chain Challenge was revealed on Oct 2 and I forgot to do my post with the card I made and sent to Linda in Michigan and I received a card from Greta in Oregon -  so here I am with my slightly late post!

This is the card I sent to Linda in Michigan.

For my September card, I used the suggested Sketch as well as one of the suggested themes of leaves.

This is such a fun challenge to join in, signing up to send a card to someone who could be living anywhere around the world and receiving one from someone too!  Check out all the details here.  If you'd like to try it out - you can sign up to just do one month, or join in every month - it's up to you!


Stamps:  Mini Leaf 5, Mini Pine Cone, Mini Sycamore - Lavinia Stamps, EAB04 Alison Bomber Set - Paper Artsy.
Ink:  Cocoa Bean - Papertrey Ink
Paper:  white, Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink, water color paper - Canson Cold Press, DP Farmstead Harvest Mat Stack - DCWV, foam dots, Rectangle dies - Spellbinders, October Sky Dew Drops - Honey Bee Stamps.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I’m glad you got round to blogging it Julia, it’s a lovely card - the limited colour palette gives it such a calm and restful feel!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yay - glad to see your post, Julia! I had looked back in case I missed your post earlier than the 2nd... Just love your trio of leaf panel with the fun mix of patterns - great fall card!!

papierelle said...

Wonderful card in pretty autumn colors. I especially like the text.

Bonnie said...

You have used these little leaves to perfection, Julia! A lovely Fall card!

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute Autumnal card with a fabulous take on the sketch and such a lovely sentiment too Julia x.