Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Sometimes You Gotta Roll With It

Today I created a card to play along with 3 challenges out there in Blogland and I was excited to get out and use some new-to-me stamps and dies! 
The stamps and dies I used are from two sets by Avery Elle - Peek A Boo: Coaster and Peek a Boo Pals Camp Wanna Stamp.I colored the pieces with Copics.  The roller coaster cars are popped up on foam dots.

I'm linking my card to:
The inspiration for my carnival theme

for colors

I used the sketch

Stamps:  Peek a Boo Coaster, Peek a Boo Pals: Camp Wanna Stamp - Avery Elle
Paper:  White - PTI, Strathmore Bristol Smooth Surface, DP Spring Fling 6"x6" paper pad - Lawn Fawn
Ink:  Obsidian - Altenew
Accessories:  Peek a Boo Coaster die set, Peek a Boo Pals Camp Wanna Stamp die set - Avery Elle, Copics, Sentiment Strip die - Neat and Tangled, foam dots.

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute card! Perfect sentiment too! Thanks for playing at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable critters riding the roller coaster, Julia! If it were me, I'd rather the skunk in the last car, LOL!!

Bonnie said...

Perfect for all these challenges, Julia! Such a fun card!

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute! The challenge colors on the rollercoaster carts are perfect! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Very cute, Julia - I love your dotty papers, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Lisa Kind said...

This is exactly what I had envisioned when I chose this photo! This is so cute, and I'm glad you were inspired by it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Loll said...

Adorable card Julia! Love the mix of patterned paper behind your critter-filled coaster! xx