Friday, August 17, 2018

White Christmas Tree

I've got another card made for my Christmas Box!
Clean and simple - just some layered die cuts out of water color paper (it gives a subtle texture to a card!)  The base dies are Noted: Scalloped Square from PTI and the lovely layered tree is Snow Covered Stacker Tree by Dee's Distinctively (this may be retired but I found it here on Amazon.)  It's a small card measuring 3 3/4" square.

I've left it plain on the outside and stamped a Christmas sentiment inside.

I'm linking my card to:

Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Paper:  Water color paper - Canson
Accessories:  Noted: Scalloped Square Dies - PTI, Snow Covered Stacker Tree Die - Dee's Distinctively, foam dots.

10 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful all white textured design, Julia. I LOVE your die cut layered tree and framing. TFS Hugs..

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you created several layers to showcase this lovely tree, Julia! Great idea to use watercolor cardstock to add texture to your design...Beautiful Christmas card!

Redanne said...

The tree is absolutely stunning Julia, it looks so beautiful on the clean background, What a great find that tree die was! Hugs, Anne xx

Nance said...

Super gorgeous monochrome white snowy tree card, Juila! Love that tree die! Glad you shared it with us at CAS Christmas!

Susan said...

What a beautiful white on white card! Love all the stitched layers. And the layered tree is perfect with the scalloped edges of the card. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love this white on white card, Julia! You know that I love this tree! I'll have to try cutting it from watercolor paper. The texture is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fabulous white-on-white Christmas tree card, Julia! Using the watercolor paper is such a clever idea to add texture to the white card. The scalloped square card base and the simple stitched square and circle panels are perfect to frame the layered tree. I love it! Hideko xx

Christine Alexander said...

Classically beautiful white on white card Julia, I love all the layers which still create a CAS image :). thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Trina P. said...

Big fan of white on white Christmas cards and this is so classy and elegant, Julia! I have this layered tree die and love how you’ve used it. So simple yet striking. Love it! Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas Tree challenge. x

Loll said...

Your white-on-white card is so beautiful and elegant Julia! That layered tree is gorgeous. I have that die but have not used it much. Now you've inspired me to pull it out and get cutting! :) I love all the framing as well. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx