Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Good Fortune

Today I have a card that I made for my son's girlfriend who was laid off a month or so ago - but has already found a wonderful job as a job placement counselor at a college in West Virginia.  She is a go-getter who never lets bad things get her down and I wanted to let her know how proud I am of her.
I love these fun Fortune Cookie dies and Good Fortune sentiment stamps from Ellen Hutson and they were perfect for me to get all these messages to Sunny in one card!   I copied the college logo from her FB page that she had posted when she got the job.

I'm linking my card to:

Stamps:  Good Fortune - Ellen Hutson
Paper:  Rustic Cream - PTI, Origami Paper
Ink:  True Black - PTI, Ranger Distress Tea Dye Ink
Accessories:  Fortune Cookie Dies - Ellen Hutson, Pierced Feature Frames Die - PTI, foam dots,  printed logo from Valley College.

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fab card for Sunny! She appreciates you, I know!!

Annie said...

This is a fabulous card Julia and I am sure she will love and treasure it too !!! Great details and inspirational words

Hugs Annie xx

Bonnie said...

Sunny sounds like an amazing person! This is the perfect congratulations card, Julia! Love those fortune cookies and their messages!

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful card for Sunny. What a positive and forward thinking lady...love her positivity. Marvellous card, the cookies are a fun idea and the messages are so perfect....You clearly are so proud x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Fan and encouraging tailor-made card for Sunny, Julia! Yes, those fortune cookies and the messages are perfect! Hideko xx

Loll said...

Such a fun card Julia. And a wonderful card to show Sunny how much she means to you. Great news on her new job!! xx

Jane said...

That’s such a lovely idea to appreciate someone’s positivity. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a fun idea!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa