LeAnne tagged me to answer the following fun questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was celebrating my first year anniversary with DH Kent and we took two trips of a lifetime - one on safari to Kenya where I had my first hot air balloon ride (not to mention seeing all those wonderful lions, giraffes, hippos, zebras etc as close as 3 feet away!) and another to Greece where we toured the southern portion of the country and also had a 3 day cruise to 2 islands and Ephesus in Turkey!
2. Five things on today's "to do" list.
2. Take a 40 minute walk at lunchtime
3. Cook steak on the grill for supper
4. Got to the finance meeting at church
5. Make a card or two (notice going to bed and get some sleep are no where on this list!!)
3. Snacks I enjoy:
I'm a lifetime member of Weight Watchers - so I try to eat any of the 100 calorie snack packs when I'm snacking or the 94% fat free popcorn - but I love brownies and chips too! All in moderation right?!?!
4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
I'd build a log house on a lake with a view of the mountains!
5. Places I have lived:
I haven't moved very far from where I started! These are all towns in Massachusetts - Saugus, Framingham (while in college), Wakefield, Reading.
Now I'm tagging the following blogging friends so they can answer these questions for us - be sure to check out their blogs!