Saturday, June 28, 2008

Artful INKables Bloomin Beauties Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday!!!

Today I'm showing you a sneak peek of 2 images and the sentiment from a new 8 stamp set from Artful INKables called Bloomin Beauties - and beauties they are! Don't you love the Asian style look to these great blossoms? This set as well as 4 others will be available at Kristin's web store on Tuesday, July 1st.

I made this card for the Inspiration challenge on Split coast. Today's inspiration was a wonderful quilt called State Fair Bedding seen here. I was inspired by the color blocks on the quilt as well as the white big blooms on the pillows.
I white embossed the blossoms on the main image and on 3 of the quilt squares. Then I colored in the big blossom with my Prismacolor markers.The sentiment frame was cut with my petite rectangle nestability. I love the different font Kristin got on this sentiment - especially the dots inside the O's - just adds that something different to the look!

Thanks so much for dropping by! Keep checking back - I'll be loading more sneak peaks of Artful INKable stamps used on some fun crafts!

And remember to check out the other Design Team Members - just click their names in the column on the right!

Stamps: Bloomin Beauties - Artful INKables
Paper: White - PTI, Rose Red, Choc Chip: SU, DP: blue flower-7 gypsies, rose red and choc chip DP's - SU, Brown DP Cosmo Cricket Buffalo Bill
Ink: Basic Brown - SU, Versamark Watermark stamp pad (for embossing)
Accessories: Prismacolor markers: brittany blue, blue slate, Foam dimensionals, petite rectangle nestability

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome, Julia. You captured the colors of the inspiration piece perfectly in your card. Love it!

Renee said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! What wonderful colors!

LeAnne said...

Hey Julia, I can't believe how well this matches the inspiration piece! Well done! I love the sentiment too!
LeAnne

pammyrn said...

Wow this reminds me of a beautiful antique quilt. Awesome joy yet again.

Hugs Pam