So yesterday I saw on Danielle's blog - Wild Dragonfly Designs - that she tagged me. That means that I am now supposed to list 7 Random Things about myself.
So here are some things that make me who I am.
1. I am a person that makes lists. I have 'stickies' all over my computer at work, in my stamping room and several stuck to my kitchen cabinet above our eating counter so that I see those every day until the items on them are done. If I don't make a list - I promptly forget what I was supposed to do. My mother always made lists so I guess I learned it from her - but I really could not function without writing my lists!
2. Seeing a beautiful sunrise or sunset, a giant harvest moon on the horizon, or riding in NH or Maine and turning a corner to a vista of tall mountains - takes my breath away.
3. I always order the same meal whenever I go to particular restaurants - I don't mean I only eat one thing whenever I go out - but I have a different favorite thing at each restaurant. It drives my husband crazy - he says I should try new things - but I say, I know what I like and if I order something different - I often don't like it!
4. I love traveling to other states and countries - I never traveled far when I was young as it was too expensive - but as an adult I have been able to travel more and I love seeing how people live in different areas and the different topographies etc.
5. I have a very bad sense of direction. I never know if I'm going north or south or which way I should turn on a road when given a choice - when I finally learned how to read a road map it helped a little (what an ingenious thing, a road map - you can actually get from one place to another by following the roads on it!!) Usually I'm traveling with my husband and then I leave it up to him - he used to drive a truck - so he is really good on getting places!
6. I love to do things outside - gardening, walking, snowshoeing, hiking, bird watching, easy mountain climbing and Kayaking are a few of the things I like to do.
7. I am a collector - some of the things I have collected over the years: Noah's Arks, dolls, antique quilts, anything antique!, Wallace Nutting Pictures, tea cups and now STAMPS!
So there you go - now you know me a little better - hopefully you will still be my friend!!
I'm supposed to tag some other bloggers - but Danielle already tagged Linsey and these two ladies are my only close blogger friends at the moment being new to blogging! so - I may have to blog someone later on!!
Update: I'm making blogging friends! so I have tagged LeAnne and Beverly
check out their great blogs!
thanks for stopping by - do you want me to tag you??? LOL! leave me a comment!!