Saturday, April 8, 2023

Inkspirational #287 Clean and Simple

 Time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational #287

Optional Twist - Sunshine or Rain

I went with Clean and Simple with the optional twist of  Rain and made a get well/feel better card.



Mine was SO Clean and Simple that I made 3 while I was at it - just changing the colors a bit!  It's always nice to have get well cards on hand!

I stamped this fun image Windy Day from Katzelkraft on a panel of watercolor paper with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  Then I colored in the image using Copics, added the sentiment and was done!

Please join us!  Check out the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT and link up your Clean and Simple card over at Inkspirational!  You have until April 21!


I'm also linking my card to:

Anything Stamped


I've had this Katzelkraft image for a couple of years and this is the first time inking it up! Yay!





Stamps: Windy Day - Katzelkraft, A Year of Sweet Sentiments - Taylored Expressions.
Paper: Water color paper - Canson Cold Press, white card base - Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
Accessories: Copics

16 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful image and a great collection of cards in different colors.

Marlena M. said...

Wow, I'm super impressed you knocked out three Julia! Such a dynamic image; I love it~

Nonni said...

Super fun image and you've rocked the CAS theme -wonderful one layer cards!

ScrappyHorses said...

I saw your card over at NBUS and had to check it out! So cute; perfect sentiment with that fun image! Love it! ~Katrina

Susan said...

Great image and wonderful variations! A perfect CAS card!

cm said...

Julia, I absolutely adore your trio of under-the-weather/feel better cards! Such a great image - and I can see why 'one' became 'three'. Perfect for our CAS challenge; perfect for lifting spirits, as they did mine!
Happy Easter!
Hugs~carol

kiwimeskreations said...

A trio of stunning CAS cards Julia - loving the font on the sentiment, that is a beautiful detail.
Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge this month
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

brenda said...

It's a really great image and super CAS card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping April challenge (CAS is our theme at Stamping Sensations this month!).

B x

Pia S said...

Good idea to make three at the same time, it's an awesome CAS design that looks great in all three color combinations.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with that image, Julia - gorgeous colors!! Happy Easter to you!!

Gail said...

This image always makes me smile!
I've seen it before!!
Your cards are wonderful!

Bonnie said...

Awesome get well cards, Julia! I love this image, the coloring and the way the sentiment tucks in. Always good to have some get well cards on hand.

HilaryJane said...

That is such a great image. You are right it doesn't need anything else and I love all 3 colour ways. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun image! These are so cute!

Marina said...

Well, I think we can all relate to the inside out umbrella issue! This is a great cas design and I love seeing it in the different colourways

nancy littrell said...

How fun to get 3 CAS cards by just changing the colors...great idea...Your cards will bring a smile to anyone under the weather:-) TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy