Friday, December 2, 2022

November Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 Today is the November reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge when they show all the cards sent and received around the world.  

I sent my card to Tina in Slovenia and I received a card from Suze in New Zealand!

Each month we sign up to participate and are given a person to send to and a person we receive from based on the order of when we sign up.  We are also given suggested colors, sketch, theme options, product/technique options.  We just need to pick one.

This month I used the Product - Stencils for my card to Tina.

 This is the first time I've used this fun Rolling Hills stencils set from The Greetery and I love the look of the bright colorful rolling hills!  I stamped one of the Small Trees from Lavina three times on the landscape and the sentiment from Thankful for Fall from Papertrey Ink.  I colored the sky with a light blue Copic.

You'll find all the cards exchanged this month as well as information on how to join in this fun monthly challenge at The Card Chain Challenge!


Also linking my card to:
NBUS
 first time using the stencils and tree

 
 
must use a stamp






Stamps Small Trees - Lavinia, Thankful for Fall Sentiments - PTI
Paper: white - PTI
Ink: Wild Honey, Rushy Hinge, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany - Ranger Distress, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Versafine Archival Vintage Sepia.
Accessories: Rolling Hills Stencils - The Greetery, blender Brushes. BOO Copic.

16 comments:

papierelle said...

Your card is stunning, what a great effect of stenciling and colors!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful scene you've created, Julia - love the color combo and sweet trees!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and fabulous colourful scene-love the Winter trees
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful and unique card! So loving how this turned out!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Imke said...

Julia, the scene is so lovely - great card !

Happy to be part of the Card Chain Challenge.
Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Arlene said...

I never would have thought of the different colors for fields, but oh, they do work. Wonderful card.

ionabunny said...

This is so awesome. I love it. Thanks for being a link in the chain. Hugz

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful card, Julia!

TK said...

Wonderful and cheery, these colors lighten the heart! Thanks for joining at NBUS!

Loll said...

Amazing stencil. I LOVE the colours you've used. Beautiful card Julia! xx

Bonnie said...

I love these colorful rolling hills, Julia! What a great Thanksgiving card!

HilaryJane said...

This has turned out so well, I love everything about it. Those colourful rolling hills look fabulous and the winter trees add the perfect amount of interest. Great sentiment too xx

Allisa said...

In love with your rolling hills! Love the great mix of colors! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Leanne said...

Look at those hills how wonderful, great colors and nice trees too.

Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks this week, happy crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Darnell said...

I love this unique design, Sis, and the colors you used! I can see where you would have lots of fun trying out different color options for different occasions! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! I wish you the happiest of holidays and a blessed new year! Hugs, Darnell (Thank you for the fun Santa Christmas card! Love the glasses!)

Tina Z. said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful card, I finally got it. So creative and I like your colours!