Saturday, December 17, 2022

Floral Net Birthday

 Stepping away from the Christmas card making and creating a Birthday card today!

I embossed my background panel and die cut it with a frame die. I adhered the panel to a white card base. I die cut the net and sentiment and layered them over the panel.  I added Prima flowers to the net area.

I'm linking my card to:
my background is embossed with an embossing folder



Paper:  white, True Black - PTI, Robins Egg - Bazzill.
Accessories:  Tufted Dynamics Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up, Fish Net Die- Impression Obsession, Happy Birthday Poe Script - Poppy, Border Bling: Embossed Skinny Frame - Papertrey Ink, Prima Flowers.

7 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

love the little flowers attached to the net die cut and the pink an blue is so pretty together ♥

HilaryJane said...

This is beautiful, love those tiny flowers. I have a die very similar to your lattice and rarely use it so thanks for the inspiration. I might just use your idea xx

Bonnie said...

I love how your fishnet has caught all these sweet flowers, Julia, and how the black sentiment really pops!

Susan said...

Love the piece of net! Great use of the Prima flowers - I have had a bunch of those for ages and must think of a way to use them up!

Loll said...

So pretty! I LOVE your delicate flowers. They look amazing against the beautiful turquoise card base. xx

The Dream Pages said...

Iloved that embossing folder its so versatile.. loved your card design and colours..
Thank you for joining in at AAA birthday challenge this month. Stay safe and stay crafty wish you join us next month too
Dt Swapna

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fab idea to net the flowers, Julia - love this!!