Friday, June 17, 2022

June CAS Christmas Reminder - Wreath

I'm here with my reminder card for the CAS Christmas June Challenge which is Wreath.


My wreath is cut from water color paper and the berries and bow are cut from Red Hots and Pale Rose Bazzill papers.  I used Tim Holtz/Sizzix Wreath and Snowflake Thinlits die.  I popped the wreath up on foam dots over the white card base.

You have until 6/24 to share your Clean and Simple Wreath card over at CAS Christmas!






Paper: Watercolor - Canson Cold Press, Pale Rose, Red Hots - Bazzill
Accessories: Wreath and Snowflake Thinlits die - Tim Holtz/Sizzix, foam dots.

9 comments:

Loll said...

CAS perfection Julia. Love the elegant look of the white wreath with red and pale pink berries. xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you added pale pink berries with the red! This is perfectly charming, Julia!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful Clean and Simple Wreath Christmas Card, Julia. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Susan said...

Truly CAS perfection! An absolutely wonderful card! Love the white wreath on the white card base with the little touches of red.

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is so lovely, impactful, and CAS perfection, Julia! I love the card! I'm sure the texture of the watercolor paper adds interest to the die-cut wreath. The berries are tiny and cute!
Hideko xx

Christine Alexander said...

elegant and perfectly CAS Julia. Love your die cut wreath and red berries ♥

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Julia...this is SOOOOO pretty!! I just LOVE the soft pink berries next to the bright red ones...they both look so good against the white wreath! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Trina P. said...

So CAStacular that it doesn’t even need a sentiment! Love your beautiful white wreaths with pops of red.

Linda said...

Julia, love the white on white and the pops of red. So elegant.