Friday, December 3, 2021

12 Tags of Christmas - Tag #2

As per my last post - I'm joining in on Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge.
You'll find the challenge details and Mr. Linky here. There are prizes to be won!!

Here is my tag for the Dec 2nd challenge
The song inspiration: A Puppy for Hanukkah. (check out YouTube!)
I die cut the tag pieces out of blue, white and Holographic silver.  I stamped the sentiment and stars and dreidels on the white panel and adhered it to the tag.  I added Clear Glitter Wink of Stella to the stars.  I adhered the scalloped frame piece around the panel with foam dots.   I stamped and die cut the pups from Mama Elephant, colored them with Copics and adhered them to the sides of the frame.   I stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered it below the frame with foam dots.  I looped a piece of bakers twine through the top of the tag.
 

Stamps: Yappy Birthday - Mama Elephant, Happy Hanukkah - Wordsworth, Simple Strips: Woof - Taylored Expressions, 8 Happy Nights - Cas-ual Friday.
Paper: White, Blueberry Sky - PTI, Holographic Silver paper pad - Park Lane (JoAnn)
Ink: Obsidian - Altenew
Accessories: Yappy Birthday dies - Mama Elephant, Tag Sale #10 die - PTI, Simple Strips die - Taylored Expression, Copics B45, N2, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella, foam dots.

5 comments:

Atticelf said...

This is really cute.

Susan said...

Adorable! Love the puppies and the Hanukkah colours!

Bonnie said...

So cute....!

Loll said...

Sweet tag Julia! xx

~amy~ said...

So fun Julia, love those cute pups!