Sunday, December 12, 2021

12 Tags of Christmas - Tag #11

 Only one more tag left after today's #11 tag - the theme song is "Oh, Christmas Tree" and you can see I had the perfect sentiment!   Check out this fun challenge over at Ellen Hutson's blog here.

The sample tag by Carissa Riley had a pink tree on it so that inspired me to make a pink tree too!
I die cut the tree pieces twice - from a light and a dark pink glitter cardstock.  Then made my two trees alternating the two colors.  I cut the tags out of white card and cut designer papers for the top and inside panels.  I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a word window punch and looped a piece of pink bakers twine through the top.  I really love these trees in pink! 


Stamps:  Rubber Soul
Ink:  Obsidian - Altenew
Paper:  White - PTI, glitter card - Michaels, SP Craft Papers Ink Drops Earth and In Drops Dusk - Craft Consortium.
Accessories:  Folded Tags die 0 PTI, Snow covered stacker tree die - Dees Distinctively, Word Window Punch - SU, foam dots, pink bakers twine.

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fab layered tree die and I love the glitter papers you combined, Julia - darling tree tags!!

SmilynStef said...

love those glittery trees

Christine Alexander said...

love the colours and sparkle of your tree tags ♥

Bonnie said...

Such pretty pink glittery trees!

~amy~ said...

I love these pink trees!

Loll said...

THese are such beautiful tags, Julia. I love the pink trees, especially with them being glittery. Pink is my favourite colour and I don't see pink Christmas trees often, but now I'll be making some of my own! xx