Friday, July 2, 2021

June Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 Today I'm sharing the card I made for the June Card Chain Challenge.    

I sent this card to Janis in Idaho and I received a card from Alex in Germany!    Check out this monthly challenge and join in!  All the details about how it works are there.

I used the suggested sketch this month (although I turned it upside down) and the theme of friendship.


The peaches are from Print Shop: Peachy Keen from The Greetery.  The sentiment is from Opposites Attract - also from The Greetery.  The tufted embossed background was made with an EF from Stampin'Up and the strips are washi tape.  One peach is up on foam dots.

It's  fun to send and receive cards from around the world each month!




Stamps: Print Shop: Peachy Keen, Opposites Attract - The Greetery
Ink: Chamomile, Coral Berry, Olive, Fresh Leaf - Altenew, True Black - PTI
Paper: White - PTI
Accessories: Print Shop: Peachy Keen Dies - The Greetery, Tufted Embossing Folder - Stampin'Up, foam dots, Washi tape - Freckled Fawn and Michaels.

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Julia - I just love your take on the sketch with the pair of peaches!! Gorgeous on that washi paper and tufted background!!

Angelnorth said...

This is gorgeous Julia, love the peaches and the rotated sketch looks so different - perfect!

HilaryJane said...

How wonderful to use peaches on your card, I would never have thought of that. I love the pattern you have chosen for your stripes and that embossed background is something special xx

Janis said...

I was privileged to be the recipient of this lovely card!! Those peaches just make my mouth water. Thank you for your beautiful and creative card. I adore the embossing....such a wonderful touch.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner! I love your card, Julia. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Bonnie said...

Lovely peaches, Julia! I love that embossed background!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Julia, and I agree the embossed background gives a wonderful finish to the yummy stamped peaches, hugs Robyn

papierelle said...

A really fruity card ... and your background is stunning!!!