Saturday, January 23, 2021

A Bucket of Hearts

 It's time to start working on the Valentines for the 4 grand nieces and nephews.  I pulled out some older Papertrey Ink stamp and die sets that I purchased on sale but have only used once - and made these cute little buckets of hearts.  

ETA:  They now have these dies and stamps over on the new company - Ink to Paper.

I made the white ones for the girls and the brown ones for the boys - just so they'd be different.  There's one girl and one boy in each family.
I added little heart stickers to the sentiment and a glitter puffy heart over the biggest stamped heart for a little sparkle!
I'm linking my card to:
I was inspired by the woodgrain background the rustic look and the hearts!

Now onto making a few Valentines for friends!

Stamps:  Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch, Tag Creations: Delightful Hearts - Papertrey Ink
Ink:  Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate - PTI, Obsidian - Altenew
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Weathervane - PTI
Accessories:  Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch Dies, Tag Creations: Delightful Hearts Dies - PTI, foam dots, heart stickers - Michaels.

13 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What creative, fun and adorable little buckets of hearts. So thoughtful and a fabulous idea x.

Christine Alexander said...

they're adorable Julia- what great little gifts

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Julia! These little bushel buckets of love will surely show how how much you love them! What a fantastic die!
=]

I Card Everyone said...

I was so bowled away, I forgot to say THANKS for sharing them with IB this week!
=]

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so stinkin' cute! I do not ever remember seeing this from PTI! Your nieces and nephews will love them! Thanks for sharing this with us at IB too!

Danni Reid said...

These buckets are overflowing with love, LOVE this idea, so inspiring! They are going to love these♥ Thank you for sharing this week @ IB!

Papercraft Boutique said...

These little buckets of hearts are so cute, Julia! Love the woodgrain and shiny hearts. Your grand nieces and nephews will love the buckets!
Hideko xx

Colleen said...

These are so cute, I don't remember seeing them ever, and I had been a huge fan of there's until everyone left and new people are there, I love your baskets filled with hearts! Heart Hugs, Col

Bonnie said...

The kids are going to love these, Julia! I do!

Loll said...

Sweet! The grands are going to love these, Julia! xx

Silke Ledlow said...

I love these sweet buckets...what a fabulous idea and creation!

Diane said...

Super cute bucket shaped cards and designs.

Hugs diane

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are these! I love the way your were inspired. Thanks so much for joining us at IB!