Monday, December 7, 2020

Some of my favorite 2020 makes using Eileen Hull's Sizzix Dies

 Eileen Hull Inspiration Team will be sharing OUR FAVORITE PROJECTS OF 2020 all month long! 

Here are just some of my favorite projects for 2020
(with the first one actually from 2019 but it's less than a year ago right?! and I absolutely love having it out  on  display for the winter season!)

Just click on the title of the project and you'll find my tutorial for it!

December 2019    Magical Winter Village


January 2020  We are Better Together


January 2020   You Paint My Heart Happy  



August 4, 2020  Tiny Book Junk Journal


Make sure to stop by Eileen Hull's Blog each Wednesday in December to check out all the fabulous projects created by the teams this past year!

Eileen Hull Designs
also has a Face Book Fan Club!
Come join US!!!
A great place for inspiration in using your Eileen Hull Sizzix Dies!

Best of all you don't want to miss Eileen's Live Shows there on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Always so much fun!



10 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great picks, Julia - so many fabulous makes you had in 2020, how could you narrow it down so much?!

Loll said...

All your 3-D projects are amazing Julia! Love your list of favourites. xx

Christine Alexander said...

I love all your 3 d projects, those little houses are so sweet and make a wonderful Christmas scene :)

Bonnie said...

You are a whiz at these 3D projects, Julia!

nancy littrell said...

You are an amazing 3D project artist, Julia. I Love all your projects and always appreciate your step by step photos and detailed descriptions. TFS past projects. Merry Christmas...Love and Hugs..Nancy

Lisa Hoel said...

I love them all Julia!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All wonderful, but the best is Scout and Boo. Love and hugs, Anne

Redanne said...

Oh wow Julia, you chose some fabulous projects! I do love the brushes one, it is right up my street for sure, and those kittens in the photo are just heart meltingly adorable.

Wishing you much love for Christmas and a wonderful New Year my dear friend. Hugs, Anne xxx

Trina P. said...

All fantastic projects! I’m sure the list will get harder to narrow down.
Happy new year, Julia!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I love your style Julia. I am always inspired by the projects you create with Eileen's dies. I don't know which one is my favorite!