Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - One Cup of Coffee

Today I have one more card for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop.
I used another humorous coffee stamp from Rubbernecker called Out of Jail.  I simply stamped the sentiment on a white panel and layered it over a black and white striped patterned paper to give the feeling of the jail!  I added a red acrylic heart for a touch of color.
There's just one more day to join in on the blog hop!

Stamps:  Out of Jail - Rubbernecker
Paper:  White, DP Bitty Big Smokey Shadow - PTI
Ink:  Obsidian - Altenew
Accessories:  Noted: Scalloped Square die - PTI, Red Hots Acrylic Hearts - Honey Bee Stamps.

9 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cute...fun and scary true! lol.
xx Karen

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Now that's a comment that really applies to me!!!!!!!!! Such a fun card, mf!

New Creations said...

So well designed, fun sentiment!

Lady Joyful said...

Great design!

Billie A said...

Great design. Fun sentiment.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh I love this fun sentiment and your adorable card design. Super cute!

nancy littrell said...

Such a fun coffee sentiment, Julia...TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how the paper is a perfect thing to go with that sentiment.

Bonnie said...

I missed this one yesterday. I LOVE this card with the jail bars and perfect sentiment! What a fun card! Hope you win something big, Julia!