Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Life Happens

Today I have a 2nd card for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop.

For this card I used the stamp set Coffee with a Splash from Altenew.  I used three shades of brown ink to differentiate between stampings - Mocha, Espresso and Sand Dunes also from Altenew.
I added 3 brown sequins.  The card is cut out of Vintage Cream card using Noted Scalloped A2 Dies from PTI.   I used the SU Window Punch for the Life Happens sentiment which is popped up on foam dots.

There are lots of craft company sponsors providing prizes for randomly chosen entries - so you should play along!

Also linking my card to:
The Paper Players
Stamps:  Coffee With A Splash - Altenew
Paper:  Vintage Cream - PTI
Ink:  Mocha, Espresso, Sand Dunes - Altenew
Accessories:  Noted: Scalloped A2 die - PTI, foam dots, brown sequins, Word Window Punch - SU.

15 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is lovely!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Great card! Love it!

LeAnne said...

YUM! I love the vintage feel of this, and of course, I love ANYTHING coffee! Now I think I need a cup! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week, Julia! I love your creation!

mamawcindy said...

Really like your card. Looks great on the cream colored cardstock. Have a great week!
cindys-greencricut

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty!

Christine Alexander said...

Great card Julia, love the latte colour :)

Stef Perry said...

This is such a fun card Julia, and that sentiment is oh so true! I couldn't live without my morning 2+ cups! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

New Creations said...

Fantastic card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.

Bonnie said...

This is great, Julia! It looks like it was stamped with coffee! Perfect color choices!

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful caffeinated creation!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great design!

Jaydee said...

What a perfect sentiment pairing! I love the repeated elements and this is such a great take on the sketch. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Awesome card!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!