Saturday, August 18, 2012

WMS Saturday Sketch - Get Well!

I'm so excited!  Today's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge is a based on a card I previously made:
and here's my new card using the sketch
I used 4 WMS stamp sets to create this card -  Playful Pinwheels, Vintage Labels 25, Heirloom Patterns and Compact Sentiments 2.

We'd love to have you join in on our Sketch Challenge - you can find all the details here.  You could win a free WMS stamp set!

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Heirloom Patterns, Vintage Labels #25, Playful Pinwheels, Compact Sentiments 2
Paper:  White, Royal Velvet - PTI
Ink:  Memento Grape Jelly, Archival Black
Accessories: foam tape, Labels 25 Nestabilities, rhinestones - Kaiser

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow wow wow...this is so pretty I could look at it all day...love it..

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful sketch~colors and design Julia!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julia.


Hugs Riet.xx

Pauline said...

Oh, I just love this deep blue you used, and the fabulous houndstooth pattern! Gorgeous sketch too!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a neat card! I love the sketch - it's not overdone or frantic like some I've tried lately! LOL This is a pleasing card - sure to bring a smile!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous design and colors Julia!! :) HUGS

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous sketch Julia!!! Love the blue on white and different patterns/stamps!! Perfect card!

sooofullofcraft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sooofullofcraft said...

I'm usually drawn to the frilly cards but this is a stunner. I love the blue on white and the use of different collections here. I'm loving it!

Kim Heggins said...

Julia, this is an amazing sketch and even more amazing card...the design is wonderful and I can't wait to play with this sketch. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Marybeth said...

I just adore the freshness of this card. Great job, love, love , love it!

Jill Norwood said...

I just love your card! It is so elegant and the houndstooth is so pretty in that deep purple color! Great sketch - hope I get a chance to try it this week! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Julia, This is perfect!! Love the clean look and of course the rich color!

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely card and would cheer up anyone x