Thursday, July 8, 2010

Doggone Great!

Well - I'm bringing along this doggie to the Split Coast tea party this week - he's very unhappy that I plopped this party hat on his head and tied it around his ears... and he absolutely refused to wear the spots I was going to put on him - so I had to just surround him with them instead.

The colors are this weeks SCS color challenge.



Here's the inside of my card.Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you can come by on Saturday - I'll have my WMS sketch challenge card as well as Speedy the Cats' Friends Challenge card - a busy day for sure!

Stamps: Rubbernecker Stamps - Birthday Dog #60-03
Paper: white, Bitty dot basics, Library ledger - PTI, So Saffron - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Petite oval and Petite scalloped oval nestabilities, Copics: Y21, Y26, R59, C1, Spica Gold Pen, circle punches

16 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Crystal said...

EEEEK SOOOOOOO CUTE LOVE those colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhh SWEET!!!

Janine said...

Julia this is just the cutest image!! Love it!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Yeah, sometimes doggies don't like it when you put people stuff on 'em. I use to like to put funny sports t-shirts on my sheltie with goofy sunglasses. Always cracked me up, but I don't think he was too fond of it. LOL! Darling card, Julia!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julia,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dee in N.H. said...

My goodness Julia, that is just adorable!

Betty Wright said...

Julia, this is adorable! Great blend of these colors and I love the touches of circular spots/dots! Cute card!

Curt in Indy said...

You know I'm going to love this card because of the dog!! LOL What a cutie patootie he is! You did a great job with it. Super cute! Best, Curt

Bev Gerard said...

Such a darlin' birthday dog! That face ... oh my word! Love the fab & fun colors here!

~Bev

Donna Baker said...

this is doggone cute!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, Julia, this is the cutest. thing. evuh! LOVE your adorable l'il pooch!!

Velta said...

Adorable image...and the spot thing was too funny :)
I gave you another credit on my blog today...thanks Julia!

Joanne (jojot) said...

doggone cute for sure....great design as well

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe, he's TOTALLY unhappy about wearing that hat....puss face or not, he is SUCH a cutie! Great card!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

This is a fab image, love your colouring, WOW! And the dots were a perfect choice!