Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Coloring the Alphabet

Here is my card for today's color challenge on Split Coast - to use So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Almost Amethyst on a card as well as for the Double Dare challenge I do with a small group of friends on SCS. Michele (sf9erfan) is today's hostess and her directions were to use the alphabet on your card.
I used my Just Rite Monogram stamper to make a monogramed note card for myself using my 'alphabet' initials! I don't have Almost Amethyst so I used a Bazzill purple that I hope is close to it? I used the polka dots folder with my cuttlebug to emboss the card and my circles are made with Nestability circle dies.

This was so quick and easy and will be a great note card to use for Thank You's etc!

If you'd like to see the other Double Dare Alphabet cards as well as all our challenge cards - check here.

Stamps: Just Rite Monogram Stamper - Curly Font
Paper: Purple Bazzill, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi- SU
Ink: Wild Wasabi - SU
Accessories: Just Rite Monogram Stamper, nestability circles, cuttlebug, polka dots folder, narrow gauze purple ribbon: Michaels, foam dimensionals

No comments: