Sunday, July 26, 2026

Frankly, You're Great!

 I'm sharing a card today that I made for a few challenges.

I recently purchased these Hot Diggity Dog and Squeeze Bottle die sets from Hero Arts - as well as the coordinating sentiment stamp set - Many Franks!  I was happy to get them out and use them!

I die cut the pieces from colored card stock and sponged around the edges with Old Paper Distress Ink.  I cut two different pieces of DP from Gosh, I Love You from Unity for the background.
Inside I stamped:

It's Your Birthday
Have a Bun-derful Day


Challenges entered:

Featured Stamper Challenge - Splitcoaststampers
inspired by this card by MN_Stamper


ends 7/31


1st time using these dies and stamp set.





Stamps: Many Franks - Hero Arts
Paper: White, Summer sunrise, Kraft Card, Americana - PTI, DP Gosh I Love You - Unity
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair, Old Paper - Ranger Distress
Accessories: Hot Diggity Dog Die, Squeeze Bottle Die - Hero Arts, finger dauber

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your "Frank" made me smile, Julia!! Love the bottle of mustard too; you really made these products shine!!