Today I'm sharing a card I made using this adorable Happy Dance Bird die from Memory Box. I just had to purchase it after seeing several blogging friends use her on their cards. She just cracks me up!
I'm sending my card to:
The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers
1st time using the Happy Dance Bird
Stamps: Spread Your Wings Sentiments - Spellbinders
Paper: White, Lovely Lady, True Black, Lemon Tart - PTI, DP - a card front from Donation we made to St. Labre Indian School.
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Accessories: Happy Dance Bird Die - Memory Box, Close the Gate Die - Heffy Doodle, Pierced Feature Frame - PTI, Pink Candy Dots - Waffle Flower,



.png)
9 comments:
How adorable is that bird - love its little happy dance! That fence is pretty cute too and great choice of colours and sentiment! Hugs, Kate!
I just love her and your card is super CUTE!
I love how this bird inspired you to make this fun card. Great job and so glad that you used the topping.
Barbara DT
That little bird really is irresistible. I think I have seen Michele use it a few time. Great card. It really makes you smile xx
What an absolutely fabulous card, Julia!!
I love this bird in yellow! He certainly brings a smile and you had the perfect sentiment!
So adorable! This bird makes you want to dance! :) Great card Julia! xx
Awww - that dancing birdie on the fence really brought me a smile, Julia! Love the pink frame too!!
I can see why you had to purchase this die, Julia, it’s adorable! It looks great in the topping colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday.
Post a Comment