I made this card today with four challenges in mind. The stencil I used from PTI (retired) is 6"x 6" so I cut the panel in half to 3" each and trimmed the top/bottom to measure 5 1/2" and was able to make two cards out of stencilling once! I used an 01 Black Micron pen to draw the balloon strings. The sentiment is from The Greetery Sentiment Suite: Birthday.
I'm linking my Balloon cards to:
Monday Clean and Simple Challenge - Splitcoast Stampers
1st time using this balloon stencil that I've had for years!
ends July 7th
Stamps: Sentiment Suite: Birthday - The Greetery
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: Just Green, Orange Cream, Fresh Lemon - Altenew, Cornflower - MFT, Brick Yard, Aster - Concord & 9th, Nocturne -Versafine Clair
Accessories: Birthday Balloon Stencil Collection - PTI, black Micron 01 pen, blender brushes





.png)
7 comments:
Such a happy card, great layout with the rainbow balloons xx
Two fun ways to send happy birthday wishes! These are cute. Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls!
Such fun birthday cards, Julia! They are perfect for any age, male or female. Who doesn't love a pretty balloon!
A fun cleaning simple birthday card. Good to see you here at Seize the Birthday challenge.
Barbara DT
Such fun birthday cards with all the balloons, Julia! Of course card one caught my eye with more purple - lol...
Balloons are always a great way to celebrate a birthday and the fact you got two for one is a bonus. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls, Julia.
Two fantastic balloon cards, Julia. Love the bright and fun mix of colours. xx
Post a Comment