Saturday, October 19, 2024

Inkspirational Challenge #327 - Seasonal

 Just in time for all of the seasons coming up (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Fall, Winter!)  the newest challenge over at Inkspirational is Seasonal!

Since my Halloween cards are all made - I moved on to Thanksgiving/Fall for my SEASONAL design!


I have purchased MANY of the Postage Collage stencil sets from Waffle Flower and I'm making myself get them out and use them!   I try to stencil at least 5 or 6 panels at a time since I have all of the inks out!  Sometimes I use the full panel and sometimes I cut them out and use 3 or 4 sections on a card.

For this card I used the Postage Collage Die and The Postage Collage Fall Stencil set.  I colored in the sky around the Lady Bug with a light blue Copic and added blue enamel dots from Altenew.

The mini strip sentiment and mini strip die are from Taylored Expressions.

So what season do you need to make a card for right now?  Please join us and link up your card over at Inkspirational!

The challenge ends Nov 1.

I'm also sending my card to:
We Love Stamping - Autumn  ends 10/30

T is for -  trees  ends 10/28

Halloween or anything goes  ends 11/2

ends 11/11  Inspired by colors/fall
clean layered style




Stamps: Mini Strips: Harvest - Taylored Expressions.
Ink: Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Brushed Corduroy, Tumbled Glass - Ranger Distress.
Paper: White - Papertrey Ink, DP Autumn Leaves - Rubbernecker
Accessories: Postage Collage Die, Postage Collage Fall Stencils - Waffle Flower, Mini Strips Die - Taylored Expressions, Enamel Dots - Altenew

No comments: