Saturday, October 5, 2024

Inkspirational #326 - Mood Board

I'm here today with my DT card for the newest Inkspirational Challenge - #326 - Moodboard
Source: https://reallygooddesigns.com/mood-board-examples/
24. Autumn Vibe Color Palette Moodboard, designed by Ayesha Akhtar

I was inspired by the leaves in the center image and the colors. 


I used a beautiful 6 piece stencil set  from Claire Brennan Design called Forest Path.  I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink directly on the card.
My card is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2"

We'd love to see how this wonderful Mood Board inspires you!  Please link up your card over at Inkspirational where you will also find lots of inspiration from the rest of the talented design team!  

This challenge ends on Oct 18.

Also linking my card to:

ends 10/9

First time using this beautiful stencil

inspired by the colors  ends 10/7
one layer card





Stamps:  Thankful for Fall Sentiments - Papertrey Ink.
Ink:  Nocturne - Versafine Clair, Cornflower Blue - Wendy Vecchi/Ranger, Caramel Toffee, Teal Cave, Peach Perfect, Dew Drop, Dark Chocolate - Altenew, Cajun Craze - Stampin Up
Paper:  White - Papertrey Ink
Accessories:  Forest Path Stencil Set - Claire Brennan Design.

No comments: