Sunday, June 2, 2024

Card Chain Challenge - May 2024 Reveal

 Today's the day all the cards exchanged in May over at the Card Chain Challenge are being revealed.  This month I sent a card to Mia in Greece and I received a lovely card from Jeanne in Minnesota!

This month I used the option of two of the themes: Men in Hats and Friendship and the sketch (sort of!)


Theme Options: Men in Hats / Cake / Friendship

Here's my card:
I purchased the elf/gnome die on Amazon, the sentiment is from Graduation Gnome from Unity, the DP is Forest by Stamperia.  I added black pearls for eyes and tuxedo hearts.

We hope you will join us for June - sign up to send and receive a card from someone anywhere in the world!   You'll find all the details on how to join in over at The Card Chain Challenge as well as seeing all the cards exchanged!   

You just sign up for one month at a time. You can join in whenever you like.  
You sign up on the Link - and you send to the person before you and the person signed up after you sends to you!

You have until June 6th to sign up for the June card exchange!


Linking my card to:
ends 6/5


First time using the gnome die and sentiment

anything goes using dies  ends June 12




Stamps: sentiment from Graduation Gnome - Unity.
Ink:  Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Paper:  Cocoa Bean, True Black, Pine Feather, Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink, Hammered white - Amazon, Place Rose - Bazzill, DO Forest - Stamperia.
Accessories:  Elf/gnome die - Amazon, black pearls, Tuxedo Hearts - Honey Bee,  Copic W2.

11 comments:

Gail said...

Awesome card!
Fun gnome image!
Have a great day!

brenda said...

What a great take on the options, it really is great fun Julia.

B x

Angelnorth said...

Fun take on the men in hats theme Julia, certainly made me smile!

Mia said...

Thank you for sending me this fabulous card, Julia. I really LOVE it. The elf gnome is unique and I really admire the background paper and the lovely sentiment. Big hugs from Greece, my friend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such an adorable gnome, Julia - just love his hair/beard and glasses - really brings a smile!!

Bonnie said...

What fun! I LOVE this, Julia!

Lisa Elton said...

This guy is too much FUN!

Christine Alexander said...

that's such a fun card with your quirky gnome, he reminds me of Cousin it :)

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun way to play the options! Love that squiggly guy. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Arlene said...

What a fun card!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love this cute guy!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda