Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Shaking Loads of Love

 I'm trying to use stamps and dies that have been lingering in my craft room drawers with no attention!

I love shaker cards and I think I have only used this fun clothes washer (or dryer?!) die once (and it must be at least 5 years old)!  I stuck the white clothes to the inside of the clear acetate on the washer and put little colorful hearts inside the shaker well.  I used a double sided sticky foam circle to create the shaker cavity. 
This card could be for many different occasions, birthday, encouragement, get well - so I haven't stamped anything inside the card yet.

I'm linking my shaker card to:

Shake it Up
ends 9/25

Horizontal Middle Row
Layers - Die Cuts - Masculine
ends 9/14



Stamps: Laundry Stamps and Die - Jillibean Hampton Arts
Paper: white, clear acetate - PTI, DP Yours Truly - Echo Park
Ink: Nocturne - Versafine Clair
Accessories: Laundry Dies - Jillibean Hampton Arts, key tag punch - SU, foam circle - SU, Silver Gelly Roll Pen, Rainbow Hearts - Gina K Design

9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute washer, Julia - love the paper behind too!!

Christine Alexander said...

such a fun card Julia and perfect for a shaker card :)

Loll said...

So totally adorable Julia!! xx

Bonnie said...

This is such fun and perfect for a shaker card, Julia! Great for many occasions!

Susan said...

What a great idea for a shaker card! Love the washing machine and the tiny hearts inside it.

dj said...

Your "loads of love" card is so stinkin cute!! That a great idea to make this washing machine a shaker...adorable!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with us over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS505

cm said...

How adorable your washing machine shaker is, Julia! Loads of love is such an all-encompassing sentiment, too. Super sweet in every way!
hugs~carol

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely wonderful Julia and so much fun! If there is any set that would get this lazy crafter making shaker cards it would be this one - the hunt begins!! Vicky x

SmilynStef said...

I have always loved cards made with that fun stamp set ... the whites really pop with the colored hearts ... so glad you came to *Shake it Up* with us at Shopping Our Stash.