Sunday, February 19, 2017

Destination Inspiration - Terminal #3

Hi all -  I have a Destination Inspiration post over on the A Vintage Journey blog today.  
I had to make a project using the supplies in our Travel Bags for February.  
This month the supplies are:
1.  Product - Kraft Card
2.  Technique - Stenciling
3.  Colour - Fired Brick/Dark Red
4.  Substrate - Burlap

Here's what I made:
I'd love for you to check out my post over at A Vintage Journey - where you'll find out just how I put this together!    Thank you!

I'm also linking my project to:
February Crop Stop link Party
 
Paper:  Kraft, True Black - PTI
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ground Espresso
Accessories:  5"x7" burlap bag,  Ranger Distress Spray Stain - Fired Brick, Ranger Distress Paint - Fired Brick, Scribbles Stencil - Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, Idea-ology: Black Paper String, Small Talk, Chit Chat, Word Keys, Word Bands, Loop Pins, Dies - Artful Dwellings - Tim Holtz/Alterations, Thinlits Handwritten Vacation, Black wrinkled seam tape.

10 comments:

Samra said...

Stunning work Julia! I love the stencil you used and all the wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Brenda Brown said...

Love this gorgeous little bag Julia with the sprays and great use of the dwelling die to create the tag xxx

Bonnie said...

Amazing!

Jo said...

This is truly LOVELY, so creative & smart!
The harmony is just perfect ;) xx

Susan said...

Julia, this is fabulous mixed media work. Love the way you used the flipped over stencil to create the sentiment tag. Wonderful embellishing too.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous burlap bag, Julia, love all the texture, colors and embellishments. I am off to check out your challenge post. TFS my friend.

Redanne said...

I did check it out Julia and it is brilliant - a wonderful way to use the contents of the travel bag! Hugs, Anne xx

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! This is awesome - I love the tutorial you did for making this gorgeous little burlap bag! I'd love for you to link it up to the CropStop Challenge where anything goes as long as you use some products from companies the store carries (you did!). You can check it out here: http://www.cropstop.com/blog/circles/february-challenge-link-party-25/

Loll said...

This is so creative Julia. LOVE how you've decorated this burlap bag --- so cool! xx

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for linking up to CropStop!!