Monday, December 9, 2013

Silver and Blue

I've got another card to share inspired by the same challenges that produced yesterday's card.
I embossed these lovely snowflakes from MFT (see - there are no two alike!) in silver on Enchanted Evening cardstock cut with a Tipped Top Die from PTI (I know - I'm using that die a lot lately! I'm trying to use the things I purchase instead of just putting them in my craft room and forgetting I have them!!)

Less is More - Metallic element and one color
Addicted to Cas - Code Word SNOWFLAKES

Stamps:  Sophisticated Snowflakes, Starry Christmas - My Favorite Things
Paper:  White, Enchanted Evening - PTI
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Paris Dusk
Accessories:  Silver embossing powder, heat gun, Tipped Top Die - PTI, clear rhinestones - Michaels.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Julia! have a great week!

Chrissie said...

Another stunner Julia!
Thanks so much... as ever!
Chrissie
Less is More

*Vicki* said...

WOW! What gorgeous snowflakes! I love the silver and blue for Christmas! :)

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Julia. Love silver snowflakes ... they are so striking against the dark blue background. Loll xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card, Julia! Love the striking snowflakes on the blue and the tilted panel. Swoon!

Bonnie said...

What beautiful snowflakes, Julia! They show so beautifully against that dark blue!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Julia! I the silver embossed snowflakes! So elegant looking! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How stunning! Love this gorgeous CAS design. The colors are gorgeous.

Kelly Griglione said...

So very striking! I love navy and silver (very cold and crisp, like the flakes), and the spacing on your snowflakes is really well balanced!

Unknown said...

Great card Julia and fab colour combo. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

Karen x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SYLVIA-ANNE said...

An elegant card Julia - the Navy Blue and Silver is such a classy combination. Simply fabulous!
Thank you for joining us at ATCAS - Sylvia x